amoxicillin cost without insurance walmart

amoxicillin cost no insurance walmart

abortion pill online

abortion pill online

 This holiday package has been structured “backwards” in order to give some relevance to the Langarola and to put together one
day, two days… to the event, depending on the time you have. Every day can be changed with another one. These are the best offers of our territory for all the lovers of active holidays, good food, good wine and Piedmont!
swiss replica watches


1)     Sunday 24th July – LA LANGAROLA

2)     Saturday 23th July – Alba / La Morra / WiMu/Barolo


Guided tour of Alba and free time for shopping in the beautiful historic centre during the weekly markets. An occasion to experience Alba like native people!


According to the archeological findings, the territory of Alba was already inhabitated in the Neolithic period between the VI and the III Millenium b.C, from a nonmigratory population whose main activities were hunting and fishing and lived in round huts in a village situated in the area of Borgo Piave, or grouped together in a village on the left bank of the river Cherasca, near to the confluence with the river Tanaro.


The origins of the historic centre of Alba are pre-romanic, probably celtic-ligurian. The place name is typical  of the ligurian civilization and it means “white city”. With the edict of the Consul Gneo Pompeo Strabone, Alba was given the name of Alba Pompeia. The different  roman findings show that in the first two centuries of the empire, Alba together with Pollenzo and Bene Vagienna were a strategic and commercial triangle.


After the fall of the West Roman the city was stolen by Burgundi, followed by Longobardi di Rotari and by Franchi , this created the development of feudaliusm. The following raids of the Saracen population impoverished the diocese of Alba and for this reason it was connected to the diocese of Asti and Savona.


After the peace of Cateau-Cambresis in 1559, Alba was given to the Gonzaga of Mantova. At the end  o the XVIII, Alba experienced the French revolution and in this period there were lot of profanation of works of art.


After the First World War Alba experienced the Fascismo. The truffle Fair (born in 1929) ,the harvest celebrations and the important wines helped  this territory and its tradition to be known. Alba, during the Second World War was declared “indipendent republic”. For 23 days (from 10 October to 2 November 1944) Alba was the first partesan Republic of Italy and it was the centre of an intense partesan activity, told by the writer Beppe Fenoglio in his books.

Monuments and places to see:


Municipal Building:

It is in Piazza Risorgimento, important centre of the city and it was built on the preexisting roman buildings. There you can find the “Vergine con il Bambino” by Macrino d'Alba of 1501; a picture of the Virgin and Baby Jesus between Saint Joseph and Saint Ann, and “The Concert” By Mattia Preti.

San Lorenzo Cathedral (Duomo):

Built in XII century, probably on preexisting roman buildings. The last renovation was in the XIX century but the three gates and the crypt are from the original building.

San Domenico e Santa Caterina:

In via Calissano you can find one of the towers of Alba but it is nowadays at the same level of the other roofs. In the nearest Square, there is San Domenico church where lots of concerts and exhibition take place.

 Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista:

In this Church you can find lot of pictures, for example“ The Virgin and the Baby Jesus”(1377) by Barnaba da Modena.

Via Cavour:

It is one of the most important streets of the historic centre and it preserves the typical medieval structure.You feel immediately to be in a medieval atmosphere.

 Via Vittorio Emanuele:

The main street of Alba, called “Via Maestra”by the people from Alba,crosses the historic centre. It is a good place to have walks and it expresses different architectural styles, from the medieval to the liberty.

Le Torri:

Alba was known as the city of the 100 towers, built from the XIV and XV, nowadays they all have been lowered at roofs level or incorporated in others buildings..


La Morra


12:30 – 14:45

Aperitif on the panoramic terrace of Agricola Marrone, tour of the cellar and wine tasting between barrels.


15:00 – 16:00

Visit of La Morra and also of the Langhe terrace, from which you can have a stunning view. Tastings of three wines in the Cantina Comunale





16.15 – 18.30 

We will make our way to the village of Barolo where we will have visit the “Wimu”, wine museum, inside the Barolo Castle.


In Barolo, a small town of the Langhe, the Castle has a centuries-long history and an international museum dedicated to the world of wine. There is perhaps no better place to have the WiMu - Wine Museum - than in the land where Barolo is made, to tell the story and history of such a complex product that comes from many civilizations and whose history goes back millenia.


The first documentation of a fortification in the area is from the 10th century; traces of this ancient structure are still visible today in the great tower and the lower section of the eastern tower. Around 1250, the property was taken over by the Falletti family and profoundly transformed with the passing of the years. The castle was reconstructed by Giacomo and Manfredo Falletti after being gravely damaged in the wars of the 16th century. Its resulting new facade remained intact until the death of Juliette Colbert, the last Marchesa of the Falletti family, better known as Giulia of Barolo. In the 1800s the castle was the country house of the Falletti family. Among noted guests was the writer and patriot Silvio Pellico, who is linked to the family professionally as the library curate, and also out of friendship.

According to the wishes of the Marchesa Giulia, upon her death in 1864 the castle became established as the Opera Pia Barolo: an ethical foundation charged with administrating the family fortune in case of the absence of an heir. It was this organization that chose the Castle as the seat of the Barolo College, a scholastic institution that gives the opportunity for young people in the area to study, including those less affluent. Study grants were created for such deserving students, and the castle was profoundly transformed in its role of housing the College.


In 1970, after a period of abandonment, the Castle was purchased by the Township of Barolo with the underwriting of generous citizens, local companies and stores, and alumni of the College. The following restoration works were supported by the Town of Barolo, the Province of Cuneo, and the Piedmont Region, allowing the castle to open several rooms for visitors with the additional help of volunteers.


Beginning in 2010, the Falletti Castle has been the seat of the WiMu, or the Wine Museum of Barolo. It is the work of François Confino, the planner of numerous museum displays throughout the world, including the National Cinema Museum in Turin. 



18.30 – 19.00

Walk in Barolo centre



19.00 – 20.00

Aperitif  in Barolo




Dinner in  Barolo




3)     Friday 22th July – The Alps



Monterosso Grana


10.00 – 11.30

We will be meeting Roberto, our host for today, for a coffee. 

We will then visit the hamlet of San Pietro and see the "Babaciu" tradition, where they immortalize the dead in straw.





11.30 – 12.30

We will visit the seat of the Castelmagno cheese Consorzio, “La Poiana”, where cheeses of all the small producers of the valley are aged in the proper way, and where we’ll learn more about the famous “Castelmagno” cheese. Today’s lunch will be in Pradleves at a local trattoria.


Castelmagno is a PDO (Protected Designation of Origin) awarded Italian semi-hard, semi-fat blue cheese prepared within the administrative region of the communes of Castelmagno, Pradleves and Monterosso Grana in the province of Cuneo, Piedmont.

The cylindrical cheese is made from cow's milk with a small addition of a mixture of sheep and/or goat's milk. To guarantee the authenticity of the product, it is essential that the milk utilized come from communes protected by PDO designation. The aging takes two to five months to get the characteristic traditional flavour.

It is a dense cheese with no open holes tending towards a grainier, crumbly texture. The pate colour leans from ivory white towards ochre-yellow with presence of bluish-green veins of penicillium moulds. Covering the pate is a thin reddish-yellow rind, which turns wrinkly, and brownish-ochre as the cheese matures. The subtle taste of Castelmagno gets stronger, spicier and sharper as it ages.

Castelmagno is a very ancient cheese with origins dating back to 1277, more or less at the same time as Gorgonzola. It is named after a Roman soldier whom despite being persecuted, kept on preaching gospels and gave its name to the famous sanctuary town of Castelmagno in Grana Valley. Barolo pairs very well with this cheese. It is appreciated as a table cheese and used in the preparation of typical Italian dishes, such as gnocchi.





12.30 – 14.30

Today’s lunch will be in Pradleves at a local trattoria.

15.30 – 17.00


Roberto will then take us to the San Magno Sanctuary, to take in the sights.


Saint Magnus is venerated as a member of the legendary Theban Legion. The center of his cult is situated at the mountain sanctuary known as the Santuario di San Magno, in the Valle Grana, Castelmagno, in the province of Cuneo.


Local tradition makes him a soldier of the Theban Legion, which had been commanded by Saint Maurice. The Legion, according to tradition, was largely massacred in 286 AD, but Magnus fled to the mountains of Piedmont, preaching the Christian religion in the Alps. He was eventually martyred and buried in the spot now occupied by the Santuario di San Magno. The church, however, may have occupied a spot once dedicated to the Roman god Mars. The current church was built between 1704 and 1716, in Piedmontese Baroque style, though its interior still preserves frescoes of the 15th and 16th centuries.




Dinner depending on the overnight place.


4)     Thursday 21th July – Canelli /Asti / Barbero





10.30 - 12.00


Visit of Contratto in Canelli, one of the most beautiful underground cellar inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List.


In 150 years of winemaking, Contratto went from producing Moscato and red and white wine to Spumante Metodo Classico, as well as Vermouth, tonic and syrups. The historic cathedral cellars, are a real treasure, and among the finest of their kind. These huge underground cellars, covering more than 5,000 square meters, were built into the heart of the hill that protects the small town of Canelli, excavated from tuff limestone to a depth of 32 meters.


In an elegant edifice built in Italian Liberty-style, with impressive wrought iron gates and an enchanting cobblestoned courtyard, Contratto winery welcomes its guests. A gallery holds documents and photos recording the history of the company and, in the "sala dei sacchi" there is a fascinating collection of ancient instruments and machines once used for the vinification process.


The highlight of the visit are the 32 meter deep cathedral cellars where, for almost 150 years, bottles of wine produced with Moscato and since the 1940s with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes have been stored as well as the tasting of today's high end sparkling wines and artisanal Vermouths, Aperitif and Bitter.




12.30 - 14.00

Lunch in a Trattoria in the center.



14.15 – 15.30

Visit of the Torrone (nougat & gianduiotti) producer Barbero

15.30 – 17.30

Visit of the town of Asti.


Asti was one of the main Savoyard strongholds in later wars. In 1616, besieged by the Spanish governor of Milan, it was defended by Duke Charles Emmanuel I himself. In 1630–1631, the city suffered a high mortality rate from an outbreak of the plague. Some years later Asti was conquered by the Spanish, although Savoy regained the city in 1643. Another unsuccessful Spanish siege occurred in 1650. In November 1703, during the War of Spanish Succession, Asti fell to France again; it was reconquered in 1705 by Victor Amadeus II. In 1745 French troops invaded the city once more, but it was liberated the following year.


In 1797 the Astigiani, enraged by the continuous military campaigns and by their resulting poor economic situation, revolted against the Savoyard government. On July 28 the Repubblica Astese was declared. However, it was suppressed only two days later. The revolutionary chiefs were arrested and executed. The following year the Savoyards were expelled from Piedmont by the French revolutionary army, and Asti was occupied by general Montrichard. After a short reversal, the French returned after the victory at Marengo (1800) near to Alessandria. Napoleon himself visited Asti on April 29, 1805, but was received rather coldly by the citizens. The city was demoted and incorporated with Alessandria under the department of Marengo. After the end of the French empire, Asti returned to Piedmont in 1814; the city followed Piedmontese history until the unification of Italy in 1861.






Dinner in a typical restaurant in Alba.




5)     Wednesday 20th July – Torino





10.00 – 12.30

We will visit the historical center of the town and having the traditional Piedmontese breakfast, the “Bicerin”.



12.30 – 14.00

Lunch in the oldest chocolate gianduja producer, “Baratti & Milano”, with tasting of different kinds of chocolate.



14.00 – 17.00



Guided tour up to the Mole Antonelliana tower and the palaces of the center.

Torino is a city and an important business and cultural centre in northern Italy, capital of the Piedmont region, located mainly on the left bank of the Po River, in front of Susa Valley and surrounded by the western Alpine arch. The city has a rich culture and history, and is known for its numerous art galleries, restaurants, churches, palaces, opera houses, piazzas, parks, gardens, theatres, libraries, museums and other venues. Turin is well known for its renaissance, baroque, rococo, neo-classical, and art nouveau architecture.


Much of the city's public squares, castles, gardens and elegant palazzi such as Palazzo Madama, were built in the 16th and 18th century, after the capital of the Duchy of Savoy (later Kingdom of Sardinia) was moved to Turin from Chambery (nowadays France) as part of the urban expansion.


Turin is sometimes called the cradle of Italian liberty, for having been the birthplace and home of notable politicians and people who contributed to the Risorgimento, such as Cavour. The city currently hosts some of Italy's best universities, colleges, academies, lycea and gymnasia, such as the six-century-old University of Turin and the Turin Polytechnic. Prestigious and important museums, such as the Museo Egizio and the Mole Antonelliana are also found in the city. Turin's several monuments and sights make it one of the world's top 250 tourist destinations, and the tenth most visited city in Italy in 2008.


The city used to be a major European political centre, being Italy's first capital city in 1861 and being home to the House of Savoy, Italy's royal family. Even though much of its political significance and importance had been lost by World War II, it became a major European crossroad for industry, commerce and trade, and currently is one of Italy's main industrial centres, being part of the famous "industrial triangle", along with Milan and Genoa. Turin is ranked third in Italy, after Milan and Rome, for economic strength. With a GDP of $58 billion, Turin is the world's 78th richest city by purchasing power, and as of 2010 has been ranked by GaWC as a Gamma- world city. Turin is also home to much of the Italian automotive industry.


Turin is well known as the home of the Shroud of Turin, the football teams Juventus F.C. and Torino F.C., the headquarters of automobile manufacturers FIAT, Lancia and Alfa Romeo, Iveco and as host of the 2006 Winter Olympics and, in the same year, the 37th Chess Olympiad. Several International Space Station modules, such as Harmony and Columbus, were also manufactured in Turin. It was the capital of the Duchy of Savoy from 1563, then of the Kingdom of Sardinia ruled by the Royal House of Savoy and finally the first capital of the unified Italy.




Dinner depending on the overnight place


6)    Tuesday 19th July  – Pollenzo / Slow Food / Banca del Vino





10.00 – 12.00


Visit of Pollenzo, the neo-gothic castle, site of the University of Gastronomic Sciences and the Banca del Vino, an historical cellar where  there is the memory of Italian wines and where we will have a tasting of 3 wines.



12.30 – 14.30

Lunch in a Trattoria



15.00 – 16.30

 Truffle experience, Gianni with his dog Lila take us into the truffles world. We will stroll around with them to discover all the secrets of the traditional Trifulaio “the truffle hunter”.




Dinner in the center of Alba



7) Monday the 18th  July – Vicoforte / Chocolate/ Mondovì





Meeting at the Chocolate factory Bessone and near to the Sanctuary of Vicoforte.

The chocolate factory of Bessone was born in 1986 in Liguria.

But now the headquarter is located in Vicoforte, in the province of Cuneo.


A dozen of people permanently works in this factory and create handmade products, while many cooperators manage the different parts of the cocoa’s production process.


We will have lunch at the Chocolate Factory.





Transfer to the typical Salumeria Marchisio in Mondovì in order to taste some traditional products, such as cheese and salami. You’ll have also the opportunity to buy their products, vacuumed for better transportation.


Visit of Mondovì, a village situated on the top of a hill and surrounded by medieval walls. You can admire on one side the Langhe hills and on the other side the piedmontese mountain, like Monviso.


Dinner in a familiar Trattoria..



8)     Saturday and Sunday, 16 and 17 July – COLLISIONI

Info and bookings:

ITALIAN DELIGHTS incoming tour operator

Frazione Annunziata 13

12064 La Morra (CN)

Tel +39 0173 509288 – – FB: Italian Delights